TALKING WITH MYSELF : Hello - Goodbye 2015 : A Reflection and Aftertough for 2016

Time runs fast, or maybe it flies away.
You can't stop it. You can buy watch with money you have but you can't buy time.

Hello, 2015. I entered this year with temporary euforia, temporary joy,
... but also (real) fear.

I just finished my study in University (you can check my first post on this blog) on November 2014.
January 2015 was still an euforia but my daddy's question about "How? Is there any Interview Test?" made so scary. I was not confident enough to apply any job. I thought, i had no skill to survive.

It was about several months i spent with fear but survive with all my weakness. Portofolio with boring-look, sleepless night with no benefit, apply all job vacancies randomly. I got recreation for my mind when i contributed myself to be volunteer in Asian Africa Carnival. I got new friends (of course), new perspectives, new  experiences. Finally i realized that "I should change and Reborn". YES. REBORN.

It was not easy to change your bad habbit. NOT EASY.
I used to sleep late, I used to be awkward, not confident, and not focus. Too many dreams and distractions took me to the wrong faith for long time even when i was in college. So sad but true. I finished my college time, but (i feel) i didn't learn as much as my friends.

So, what i did?
I got up. I started again. I changed my portofolio with new one. I made it fresh, creative, but still could be worthy to read by employees.
Second, I learned software(s). Autodidact. Yes. How can i learn 1 or 2 even 3 softwares in the same time? (eventhough i only learned their basics)
The answer is changing habbit.

By changing habbit is not only make you health, but also work effectively,

Time by time.
Test by test.
Finally, my step was stopped and re-started here.

I moved from my Lovely City, Bandung.
A city that gives me so many memories, heartbeats, and hopes. My heart is always living there. Always.
I start my new life in Bogor.
I work here, and i am happy. Yes.
I enjoy every second i think about design concept, saving money (to live everyday), and everything.

I feel a reincarnation happens to me. Life means changing routine better to get better future, isn't it?

Today.
2016.
Monday.
Holiday was over but i never regret.

I step outside my boarding house and smile, how blessed my life is.
I should start better life in this year. I don't care about any distractions, i just wanna see my parent's smile, I am willing to work harder if it's needed to.
How hard my faith is, my gratitude loses all my doubts and worries. I have Allah.

And if any sadness comes, I always remember QS. Al-Insyirah : 5-6.


Thanks to 2015. Eventhough It was really hard and complicated year but i feel so grateful. It brings me up to be better human with sincere heart.
Happy new year 2016. Please be the first of my best years for next!

And Also,
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE! LIVE YOUR DREAM!
XOXO

"The Good Thing of Life is Enjoying The Process and See What Happens, The Universe is Watching, be Kind of your Faith" (Gifrina Abdullah) 

Comments