TALKING WITH MYSELF : Starting 23

Last week, On Saturday, I celebrated my birthday.
No announcement, No wishing in the dawn, I still prayed Subuh as usual as.
Something that different is I prayed longer than i used to be, I thanked a lot, I asked more.

How blessed my life is.
So much.

This 23, I am working now. I can be independent more than i was in college.
I have choices to use my money by myself.
I meet new reality, new friends, new experiences that i never knew before.
I spend my time to be loyal with my passion.
Yes, my passion. I enjoy my work.

I really love designing something that has correlation with Interior or Architecture. I dream having my own home that so hommy inside yet artistic outside. Even though now i am still a trainee for 3 months.

I wish i could stay here,
and make my dream comes true.

In this 23, I know i was born to be lucky,
If there's any mistakes or problem, that's not a problem.
IT IS A LEARNING.
Learning to be smarter, to be more humble, to be more grateful, to learn more and more.

One thing about life that people should know is...
Process.
There's NO LIFE without PROCESS between INPUT and OUTPUT.
That's why life is beautiful.

If you are a caterpillar, you are nothing and you can not be a butterfly without sleeping whole the day inside your cocoon.
If you are a fibre cloth, you can be a fabric if there's no weaving step.

Process is an important thing in this life.
I am the one who don't believe that success is only for smart or great people.
I just believe success is for people who enjoy the process.
Happiness is for people who always feel grateful.

Be happy. Be Grateful. Enjoy The Process.

"The Best Part of Life is Enjoying The Process, Keep Riding The Bicycle, and Be Happy with It." (Gifrina Abdullah)

You say I deam TOO BIG? Oh Maybe, Your life vision is TOO SMALL!

Comments