FOOD AND CAFE REVIEW : Went Back Home to Bandung #1 - Hummingbird Cafe Mini Review


Hey everyone!
I promised you last day to post my activity when i was in Bandung City cause I'd prepared review about nice cafes that i visited.

Yeaaa i would like to tell you about my last-short holiday. As a new employee, i still get no off work-time. So, getting long weekend on calendar is one advantage for me. How lucky me is cause it happens twice on this last year.

Okay, let me share about the process. It is not easy to stay in Bus Pool only to get seat in last bus on that day. It was about almost 30 minutes and the bus was full immediately.

So many people like me has idea to go home early though tomorrow was free.

Waiting in the bus, through the journey. Tired and starving. As Indonesian, my tummy screamed "I NEED RICE! I NEED RICE!".

Traffic queue was happening from Jagorawi Toll Road to Cikampek. I was almost crazy because I couldn't sleep. It spent about 5 hours from Cibinong to Bandung. Traffic queue was done in Cipularang Toll Road, traffic changed into so smooth. As always.

Nah... That's my travel experience. Ok, Go on to the next day!

On Thursday (24/12/2015), I'd planned before to go to hang out with my girl, Attia, and the day was coming!
We decided to go to cafe I have never visited before.

Maybe some people have visited this cafe but lemme tell you about the review. I think there are stilll anyone who know it yet.

Maybe some of you have heard about Hummingbird Cafe, right?
I visited it on last Thursday, and the situation was sooo chillin' out.
When we arrived, there are many people had their quality time with their beloved.

I LOVE THIS PLACE.

Then Attia and me choosed sitting on the bar stools. It's high, i thought i wouldn't enjoy my lunch with that position and i was wrong. We had choosed our good place to sit!

Lalala~ time to order. I got confused for the first, because i couldn't decide what i should had for my lunch. I saw around and all cuisines that delivered (for others for sure) was looking so yummy. Finally i choosed Hawker Style "Nasi Goreng" with Satay and Sunny Side Up, Attia choosed French Fries with Dip Cheese Sauce.

Finally, the beautiful menus was delivered in our table and also we choosed two beverages for each of us : Iced Tea (Me) and Guava Juice (Attia)

Let me capture their appearance then...
See that thick fries on that Big Bowl.

Fried Rice with Beautiful Look.

How about Fried Rice?
The taste was so good, I love colour combination between Green Lettuce and Red one. I got prawn topping too, unfortunately, it wasn’t fresh on my dish. The satay was so yummy too, its meat was chicken fillet. No fat like Hawker Style Satay. Its peanut sauce was yummy and has smooth texture, but I still like peanut sauce of Hawker Style Satay. :D
Actually There’s pickles in my plate, but sorry, I don’t like it. :’D

Then, how about french fries?
The taste was good, the appearance was looking like French Fries as usual but it had different taste. I don’t know where is it but I liked it. Moreover, Its cheese sauce added different sensation on it. Also, It has lite texture, I love it.
Yet, I think, They should add Cheese Sauce portion more. It didn’t enough for us. Hehe…
The Beverages were standar, but I like the portion. You’ll get what you pay.

If I was not wrong, All prices here starts from 17,500 IDR (Beverages) and 35,000 IDR (Appetizer and Main Menu). So sorry, I forgot to capture the menu and pricelist hehehe…

Last but not Least, Our Selfie would show the Interior of this place. Forgive our face, please. :’D

Hello Santa!
 


With, Attia (wore pink tee), We Show Ambience of This Place.

Yes, you'll know that...
WE LOVE THIS PLACE.
So Calm and Relax.

That’s my Mini Review about Hummingbird Café, I said Mini Review because I ordered only 2 menus. It can’t describe whole choices there. Someday if I had time to visit it anymore, I would write Second chapter of Hummingbird Café Review.

(Hummingbird Cafe.
Jln. Progo No. 14 Bandung.
If you entered from Banda Street, It will be on your right side. Also if you entered from Cimanuk Street, it will be on your left Side.)


Have a nice day and don’t forget to be happy!
XOXO


(Ps. In the End, Attia took me driving around Bandung City. How could I believe Asia Afrika Road was soooo quiet?)
Drove like A Boss!


Comments