TALKING WITH MYSELF : Disappear, Again. Now I Am Coming Back Again.

Oh, Hi Everyone!
This is a post after hide and disappear for quite long time.

I have a reason for this.
Last months, i was really busy of seeking a job. YES. SEEKING.
From one to other office, sometimes i was so tired of trying.

Now the struggle is paid!
I am a designer in one company, i can explore my passion here.
(Though, sorry i can't tell where my working place is)

I got so many idea since i have been jobless LOL.
I saved many writting contents in my head and my PC's memory storage to write.

Next post, i will post about "Going Back to Bandung, Feels like A Domestic Tourist"
Tomorrow,
and also "Resolution and Afterthought. Be Dare to Dream!" at the last date on this month.

By The Way, Last Thursday i Celebrated of "Maulid Nabi Muhammad SAW", I wish we (All Moslem in This World include me) can practice and share goodness everywhere we walk, we live, and we breath like our prophet did.
Also Merry Christmas for People who celebrated. Peaceful regards for all of you, be happy.

I think i am done, please wait for my next posts, i'm preparing it well.
Stay with me and my thoughts,
Please don't be angry to me hehe...

Happy Monday, Be Happy!



Comments